Our Piccadilly sofa marries mid-century and modern aesthics. Shown here with three tufted back cushions and a sleek bench cushion. Supported by metal legs powder coated in penny dust for a modern touch. All hardwood poplar framing.
Seat cushions made with foam insert wrapped a 50%/50% combination of down/feathers and loose back cushions made with 25%/75% down/feather with hand sewn baffling.
90″ width | 38″ depth
18″ seat height | 25″ arm height
34″ back pillow height
1 in stock